Thank you for wanting to wish Mr. Taylor a Happy 102nd Birthday! Of course, Paul would like to greet everyone, and everyone would like to greet Paul.
Taylor Friends and NM Historic Sites will honor Mr. Taylor’s 102nd birthday by hosting a meet-and-greet at the Taylor Home on Saturday, August 27th, 2022, from 10:00am-1:30pm, and Sunday, August 28th, 2022 from 1:00-4:30pm.
6 hours + 300 people + COVID safe practices = CHALLENGING
So, this year there will be a controlled TIME TICKETING SYSTEM with 15-minute time slots for groups of 8 people.
Here’s how to get a time slot:
- Between now and August 24th, you will need pay your FTFM membership dues ONLINE
- OR MAIL a check to:
FTFM PO Box 1305
Mesilla, NM 88046
* checks must be received by August 22nd!
- When we receive your membership dues, we will respond with a link to the NM Department of Cultural Affairs/Historic Sites ticketing system.
- Use this link to reserve your time slot. Do this as soon as possible. Time slots are limited!
Timed ticketing is the only way we can make sure this event is safe for J. Paul Taylor and for you. To be absolutely clear – only paid 2022 – 2023 members will be able to get time slots. Last-minute and unpaid memberships will not be able to come into the home or greet Paul.
On August 27th or 28th at the Taylor Mesilla Historic Site:
- Show your ticket and get a name tag at the Mesilla Plaza entrance 5 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Historic Sites staff will tour guests in small groups and lead them to the Sala Grande where Paul will be seated. Socially-distanced chairs will be arranged.
- Please plan your greeting to be short and sweet because of the number of people Paul would like to greet.